Wednesday, December 12, 2007

We Don't Need No Stinking Titles

Getting to the point where you no longer care and you can laugh at all the craziness. I am here to laugh and giggle insanely and dance at the oddest places in the oddest moments. To make this world just a little more surreal. Things that we once loved we no longer care for and things that we hated we come to love. You can simply define life with poetic sentences. They hint at things and that is all words can do is to hint at the experience. The time comes when you decide you want to experience things for yourself and know it for yourself, but sometimes you are not capable of having that experience usually because you are too distracted by about a hundred other things. I am sitting here with my buddies and we discussed sometimes you feel that you just don't want to deal with the world and if you could convince your mother to let your crawl back in her womb you would go for it. I have said this before, but I think it bears repeating "I spent 9 months trying to make my way into this world out of my mother's womb and the last 28 years trying to get back into another woman's womb and only one part seems to get in and then white stuff comes out and I temporarily lose my motivation. It always seems to come back to this need to make it back from where I started.

Besides after your done thinking about all of these things you never know when you my get evicted, lose your job, and get all you shit stolen while managing to lose your wallet, cell phone and keys. It is one of those days that you wish Frodo would show up and help with some quest involving a ring. I don't feel like being too orderly in this moment. I want to send my regards to broadway the lower east side and anyone living in Chicago. Ah the windy city. All of you people in foreign countries that read my blog I wonder how the hell you found me and if anything I say really amuses you or helps you with your day to day activities. Does anyone out there want to quit their job and get a veggie oil bus and bring back a revolution but that word almost seems cliche at this point along with the word evolution.

David Bowie loves me and he loves you. I am currently Fasting in case you care to know why this blog is written in such a way.

No comments:

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com