Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Listen To Your Swami Whoever That Is To You

You have a feeling about something and you don't know hot to put it into words, but you know that there is something pulling you into direction and along the way you'll meet certain people that help you to see the bigger picture. Enligntenment or true inner peace is not something that can be handed to you. It is something that was always your true essence before you even began your life. When someone has a true inner realization you can see it in their eyes and feel it in their presence. Each day I continue to awaken to different apsects of myself and head towards a point where I won't be clinging to the past or attached to the future. Be in the moment and look towards a higher feeling of bliss and that quiet knowing that makes you comfoartable and is not dependent on what someone elses actions. All of us have a path to follow and it is one step at a time and if you miss a step you have to come back and do it again. The same lessons keep coming up until we fully embrace the message that life is sending us at any give moment. Your Swami/guru/God/Universe can channel thru anyone to relay that message to you. It can be a voice from the past in the form of a song. (Below is my praise of one of those voices).

Oh Billie Holiday I love you and the way you speak to me with your pain and yet all the hope that you hold for me on each note. You speak to me from an era's past that is about to return. May it return with a new white house representing the people that you spoke to with your songs. Those that have been kicked around will always remember you and the love you shared through your voice. I will never ignore the stars above me and maybe I have changed but I will always be true to you and to the Americans that I aspire to help. I am not trying to run the country, but give it back to the people who you sang to and I am one of those people. We are never separated by time nor place. Energy can never be limited nor the impact of your voice.
love always,
PResident Te'DeVan

No comments:

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com