Thursday, May 03, 2007

WHAT'S GOING ON Right Now

I am slightly off of UCLA's campus chilling a Coop. I had a connection here to a wonderful girl named Laura who I met thru I a great guy named Zack who I had met at the Sundance film festival. He saw me on campus and said "Slacker Prophet!". Seems that name is staring to catch on a bit. I stayed in Topanga a couple nights before and that place is so beautiful. I stayed with a great friend of mine from Jersey who moved out to LA as I was heading towards India. I have been running into quite a few people that I met at Coachella or had merely seen me there and decided that they had to talk to me once they saw me on the campus of UCLA. I got a call from Smiley today. He is my VIP. Hey SUnny go to myspace and give him biblical quotes on his comment page on myspace or respond to his poetry on www.walkingenglish.blogspot.com

LA would be amazing if this place got some mass transit system. It is not a town made for a walking man. I got interviewed by a girl last night who was quitting her PHD in Freench Lit to do a documentary. She has never done any film in her life and decided she needed to take this leap. I was truly touched by this move. She wants to take a look at all the different views of Jesus and perople's perceptions. She was 28 but she could have passed for 18 easily.

An amazing girl that I have been dating from San Fran came down and visited me while she was seeing her sister in LA. We both crashed on the couch of Delta Sig. She has such an amazing sense of what really matters and she greatly inspires me. She told me that we are not meant to be with each other, but we still had more to learn from each other. She hit the nail on the head and I was really moved by her realization. Truth is such a wonderful thing. All of us are trying to find a truth that helps to experience peace and understand what we really desire.

My parents also happen to be in LA right now. Alot of my world is convening right here in LA for the moment, but I look forward to getting back to San Fran. I must continue to ride this adventure out til it has run its course. Just like surfing a wave. I miss so many of you guys and I want to vist all of you guys at once. Crazy amounts of love to NYC and Austin. Both of these places have been greatly in my thoughts and I will make back to both in the near future.

The presidential campaign continues to expand and my VP keeps coming up with clever ideas. Bonnaroo will be a place that changes everything for quite a few of my friends. There will be heaps and heaps of miracle healings and that will help out any aspiring president. Papa Neutrino is spreading the word on his radio interviews and things keep moving forward because backwards isn't a option.

THe NAKED MILE WILL COME BACK TO ANN ARBOR. MARK MY WORDS THE ADMINSTRATION AND THE COPS BE DAMMED (DAMMED IN A LOVING WAY) IT WILL BE NAKED TIME IN ANN ARBOR. THE CAMPAIGN WILL BE COMING BACK. THE WHITE HOUSE HERE WE COME. COUCHSURFING IS COMING BACK TO THE THE WHITE HOUSE AND IT WILL BECOME OUR HOUSE. VIVA LA CONCH VIVA LA CONCH.

1 comment:

Dr John Bender said...

Bender 3:14-16

And Jebus sayeth to Wacha, let there be a naked mile. And when Jebus looketh down, he knew it was good. And nude. And he granteth a sack so mighty, a great temple sprung forth from it.

Mark my words... somebody will read that and start a religion from it 500 years from now.

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com