Saturday, May 26, 2007

Imposter College Students and Myspace People

There is a girl at Stanford or rather I should say there was a girl at Stanford named Azia Kim and she pretended to be a freshmen living at Stanford for 8 months in the dorms. They finally caught her as the school year was coming to an end. I love the idea she just decided that she was going to get an education at this school and was not going to let the small detail of not getting in stop her from doing just that.

We should all be so bold in going for what we want. I desire to have her on one of the campaign buses as things start rolling. On the other hand I am not a big fan of women that have webcame and want to be my friend on myspace. How do they find me? And since I meet so many people I always have to check out their profile to make sure that I don't actually know them. Usually I am correct but on few occassions it was women I had actually met who had a picture that was a bit sexed up. And now some of the webcam girls look like regular people that just want to chat.

The worst imposters are usually politicians because they pretend to make choices in the interest of the American public and only a few of them actually do that.

No comments:

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com