Monday, January 08, 2007

STA TRAVEL YOU OWE ME

Okay I am not trying to be some sort of sue-happy American, but apparantly, during 2004, STA travel used me in a huge ad campaign in Austrulia to get young college kids to NYC. The add is a picture of me holding a sign that said "Jewish cat named Kurzweil will freestyle rap for cash" and it was me and a friend of mine that I had met that day in Times Square. I constantly run into Austrulians that have seen this ad. Well, as you know I am running for President and I feel that STA should sponsor the campaign since they seem to think that a picture of me is good way to convince Young Australians to come to NYC. Fight Club had corporate sponosorship and I figure this campaign would benefit from some form of sponorship, especially from a travel company. Anyone that can either get a copy of this ad or is friends with anyone at STA travel shoud immediately contact me. It would be greatly appreciated.

In other news I am In San Fran and seeing friends that I have met all over the place who have just recently arrived here. I am doing my best to introduce them to one another. San Fran is such a kick ass city. I really love this place there are so many wonderful kooks that make me seem like the average Joe. I miss all of you guys wherever you may be located.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

President of sta travel USA Scott Hyden shyden@statravel.com


enjoy

Te'DeVan said...

Thank you greatly for that little piee of information. Hopefully some will come of an e-mail that I just sent them. Once again Thank you for you efforts.

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com