Thursday, September 13, 2007

I can feel my body shaking

I've noticed that from time to time as I start shifting from one energy into another that my body starts to shake and I get this amazing tingling sensation thru my entire body and I will basically fall over. It does not last very long but it feels amazing and it feels like I am waking up and shifting to a higher vibration. Life is an amazing voyage and at certain points we need to step forward even though we don't know if there will be anything there to catch us. We can't stand still and keep everything the same. I all things were created and all things fall apart. They are merely things and they serve a purpose and then they are no longer needed. I want to thank anyone who at any point has helped me on this journey. I am continuing to let go of my routines and trust my intution under any cirumstances. The pulse and direction of life can change quickly almost without warning, but if the mind is very still we can always be aware of something coming around the corner. I have not quite realized that level of stillness, but the more still my mind becomes the more I become aware of the way that we are all connected and how every little action that we take has some significance in this story. We never know who will be moved to the front of the stage in our lives. Love is not merely a word that desire to utter from my lips, but something that I desire to know internally. Everyne has something to make me aware of and I just need to be quiet and pay attention.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"all things were created and all things fall apart. They are merely things and they serve a purpose and then they are no longer needed."

Don't I know it...

I'm really moved by, and admire your journey. I thank you for your movement and dedication to yourself and the world.

In the Legend of Zelda, whenever Link was at a loss for what to do or where to go next he'd stop in at a Fortune Teller's place and be set in the right direction...perhaps it'd do you well to follow such steps every now and then.

Don't hesitate to visit a good Tarot reader (I'm certain you're more than capable of sniffing out a good one). (Most likey will be a) She will give you whatever info you may need to be inspired and/or set off in a powerfully charged and right current/torrent.

Thank you for existing and all your help and our shared experience,

Eric ~

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com