Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Missing the Bigger Picture

I always find that most of the time we are missing the bigger picture and thinking that we have figured out the bigger picture. Once we truly realize the bigger picture there is no more drama in our lives period. We have a greater understanding of the small role we play in life and there many other things going on that we are not aware of it. There are always many unseen forces at work in any give situation. Things that seem wonderful or that seem awful are viewed differently once more information is received.

Even though I have brought more of my focus onto God/Love I still realize that my mind remains distracted on issues and events that don't actually feed my soul. I am letting go of these things , but all of this is an on going process and there are so many unseen forces and sometimes we can sense them , but most of the time we are oblivious. I do believe there is an inherent order in the universe and that are basic understanding of natural laws is not completely true. Quantum physics seems to be offering a scientific understanding that we may be missing something in our understanding of the world around us.

I look forward in the near future to have my brain waves measured while I am doing healing work and for the results upon the person I am working upon to also be measured. Our machines don't measure everything, but I feel confident that they measure enough to show that more study into this sort of thing is well merited. John of God is a great example of someone that science should be studying. Yet, many of them shun him or fear him and his work. Most scientists are missing the bigger picture. All of this is coming to a huge turning point because the fate of our species will reside in our ability to better understand ourselves and the imbalance inside of us plays out on our planet.

I am keeping greater focus on God/love throughout the day and if we all do that then we will be able to find more balance in our lives. In finding this balance we will be able to see the world around us more clearly. Each one of us should strive to better understand ourselves and that will help us to see the world more clearly and get closer to seeing the bigger picture of life.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

only God is omnipresent.

you declared correctly that we are oblivious to most that is going on around us.

we are conscious of our body and it's relationship with earth, peoples, and the cosmos. God is always Conscious of All Bodies including planets, peoples, galaxies, the entire universe and any other thing in existence. God Creates ALL and Knows All.

Anonymous said...

In Silence with my Bible
It’s April 11, 2007
I take the communion
Of the bread unleavened
The body of Christ and
Drink in his blood that I’m craven
It’s time to free our people
We done being enslaven
No more shaven
I grow my hair out and my beard
My cares of this world and
Sinful debt cleared
By the blood of the sacrificial lamb
So I stand strong and bold
In longsuffering awaiting the baptism
Of fire and the Holy Ghost
Ready to roast that great dragon
Called Satan who knows the truth
But deceives the world with no remorse
Thus he will suffer torment of divine fire
Because the holy ghost purifies
The wise guys who live for the lord
But burns up those who oppose
His servants with divine halos
Yes I speak of Saints and Angels

The battle of Armegeddon draws nigh
With loud thunderous voices cry
Some in hope
Some in fear
Those with Christ receive light
As he gives life
But the wicked shall not endure
Because they deny the only Cure
Which is Christ and his Might
That’s right I believe
And know I need the blood of my Savior
To cast away all fears
So I can be a True Soldier of Christ
A JEsusDIsciple yes JEDI
we fight with the light saber
the effulgent sword from on High
which is the Word of God emanating Truth
PEACE BE WITH YOU…

Anonymous said...

Get Jah Spirit Up Y’all

Psalm 68:4
Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.

Yahweh JAH the Great sent his only begotten Son Yahshua Messiah
To die in our stead for our iniquities deserving death
God Bless us So we may pass the Test to Work the Peace
But never R.I.P for the Holy Spirit sustains Life with Divine Breath

Adonai My Lord the Elohim whom I believe let us not Grieve
For that which was cuz new Creatures are we born of Heavenly Seed
I quit smoking Weed the Lord of Life has set me free
Out of bondage from Lucifer, his Angels and All God’s Enemies

March in the Might of God remember the Sacrifice at Calvary
1 John 3:1
Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.


Praise God All Glories to His Holy Name
Let Redemption Rain on down from Holy Mount Sinai
Here us O Lord for your chosen People await thee Crying
For thou to Return in All Glory out of the Clouds
Of Holy Mount Zion

Beat us Down Cut us down When we Sin O Lord
Hebrews 12:6
For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.

WE JAH PEOPLE BELIEVETH!

WE KNOW WE NEEDETH!

JAH!

Yes I am a Disciple so Grant me thine Discipline
And Wisdom to flee from Sin
Bring me to Look within and Pray to the Father who
Is in secret So I may receive his Holy News
And Kick it with the Celestial Kin
Praying For the Deceived Crews
Let it Begin

The Beginning of the End
No need to Pretend
For Soon God will again Send
More Plagues on Men

This is the Beginning of the END…

Dr John Bender said...

Whatever.

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com