Monday, April 16, 2007

All of IT is Happening Now

I am not sure what the hell I mean by this statement I just know it to be true. I can feel alot of things swirling around me and I've made peace with alot of things that used to make me more nervous and now I have a deep calm about. Truthfully part of mind is uncomfortable with how at peace I am with alot of things, but I am learning to accept this as well and just keep being. All of us have a natural disposition and mine has usually been to work too hard and make things much more challenging then they need to be. When I used to train hard I would usually cause myself physical injury by not giving myself enough rest and relaxation. Striving is a wonderful thing, but you also have to surrender a bit as well and I had a really hard time with surrendering.

Age and experience has taught me this lesson time and time again and that the universe has its own time schedule and to fully enjoy and immerse myself in the moment that I am in right now. I might not be granted another one and appreciate the peace that I am having right now. I am listening to the sounds of recording whales and dolphins as I write this to you. They really do make an amazing music and it stirs up a beautiful feeling of solitude. I imagine myself in the middle of the pacific ocean on a raft with Papa Neutrino. The ocean is truly amazing and we are part of that amazing ocean.

I am coming back to NYC and so much is up in the air and I am just going to feel my way thru carefully and slowly and listen to the guidance that I receive. We all end up exactly where we are supposed to be and the internal work that we do puts us on the right situation. These are the days of miracles is a thought that keeps bouncing around in my head. What if .............? I keep thinking what it is that might be in store for me and the world I live in. I feel a quiet right now before the storm and when the storm hits I will be still be internally feeling the same quiet. COuld it be an earthquake, a miracle, another war, a terrorist attack,or all of the above. It could be everything and anything, but I feel something and I know that it is written on the wall. I just can't seem to get close enough to read it.

Everyone take care and I'll see you all soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

JESUS!

THE WRITING IS IN THE BIBLE!

OPEN YOUR EYES AND EARS!

THE CREATOR HAS GIVEN US THE MAP and THE KEY! THE BOOK OF TRUTH AND LIFE! THE HIDDEN MYSTERIES!

THE BIBLE IS THE ONLY BOOK WRITTEN BY OUR CREATOR! WHAT LOVE IS THAT TO GIVE HIS CREATURES A MANUAL TO EXISTENCE!

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com