Sunday, November 26, 2006

Late Night Stream Of Conscious

I realized a couple of days ago that parents worked really hard most of their adult lives to give me something I never wanted. No matter how many times I told them I did not want they strived to give it to me that much more and made me work hard to obtain something that I did not want. Made me wonder how many people spend their lives trying to get something that nobody truly wants, but they all pretend like it is the Holy Grail. It makes me think of all the people that wait outside of a club so that they can go inside and be lucky enough to spend $300 on a bottle of Vodka. On the surface people are superficial and underneath they are amazing, but many are scared to go in the deep end without their floaties.

If we all switched lives every now and then we would all be a little more compassionate. Try to walk in another person's shoes just once a year and see how much of a better person you become. I am in Miami and I am thinking about L.A., New York and Santa Cruz or maybe somewhere in the South on a road trip. Most people could benefit from a little more fun in their lives. Strip malls and strip clubs there is some sort of correlation think about it. The presidential campaign is off to a great start and the funding is rolling in as I type.

No comments:

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com