Saturday, October 06, 2007

I Had Invisible Surgery From John of God

I am sure some of you have no idea what this means. I am not going to pretend to tell you that I know what this means either accept that for 40 days I am not supposed to have spicy food, no drinking, or any sort of sexual arousal. Also for one week I must be in bed by 12 to 5 with my eyes closed so that the entities can do work on me while I sleep. I ended up with a ticket to see John of God in upstate NY last minute because a friend of mine named Peter had one of his friend cancel. Oddly enough just before I got the news a friend of mine named Suz texted me that something good was coming my way soon. Soon turned out to be 3 hours later as I got a phone call from Peter to meet at 5:15 A.M. the next day at his apartment.Once there Peter discovered he was already wearing the bracelet that they were handing out (a yellow livestrong braclet, even though each day was a different braclet, but Peter had the right one for this day) I ended up running into a woman who I had met at Burning man, I guy I had met at Sai Ma, and a man who I had met in Brazil, along with a guy who I had done a healing on in Union square park (who came up to me as soon as I got out of the car) and a few other small world connections. It is things like this that really tell you that you are on your path.

When I got up to John of God he ended up taking my hand. This never happened to me the 5 weeks that I had been in Brazil. He took my hand quite gently and told me something in his native tongue which was translated as deep spiritual cleansing. This was something that I had already been told that I need by a psychic in Brooklyn. A large part of this was due to the large amount of healing work that I had been doing this summer. Though physically I felt really well. After this I was told that I was having invisible surgery at 2Pm later in the day and they put me in one of the rooms and I as I sat I felt rather relieved and emotional. I then slept for a while grabbed lunch and then sat briefly later on and then slept some more. The experience was amazing and I felt very open and emotional upon my return to the city. I slept for quite sometime that night and have been continuing to feel a strong presence around me since I left. I am extremely blessed to have been lead back to John of God. After I got back I went on line and booked a plane ticket to Portland for November 1st for $119.80. 119 has been a significant number sequence to me for quite sometime and it was also my flight number to India and to me the 8 represents the way I shake hands and how everything goes back to where it started. My 40 days will end right around November 14th which is when I had arrived back from Brazil in 2005.

It is early in the morning as I type this from one of my best friends apartment in Brooklyn not able to sleep, but feeling very good to be awake. Life is truly amazing and things will seemingly come out of nowhere such as this John of God experience, but we by being open allow these amazing things to come into our lives. I allowed this to come into my life and for that I am eternally grateful.I am also eternally grateful for all the wonderful people that I have allowed to come into my life over the years by remembering to slow down and that life is not a race rather an experience to be had.

No comments:

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com