Saturday, August 25, 2007

Don't You Forget About Me...

I love mOlly Ringwald I love the breakfast club I want to do a remake of it or do one using the original actors and have it be about their kids in the same situation 20 years later. I am never ceases to be amazed about how excited people get about my height and how many people talk to me in a given day and say "So does anyone talk to you?" I recently ran into a girl that I had met in Goa India and she was in shock that I was there and even more shocked that I made it back. SHe asked me how I made it back. I should have told her that I am really good swimmer or that the Little Prince taught me how to use the birds to fly. I am leaving for Burning Man and I am planning a midwest tour involving Indiana and Chicago and I will go to see the Dala Llama.

I love Llama's, but not as much as I love camels. I am going to the desert. I love NYC but I feel that getting out of town for 2 weeks is just what the doctor ordered. Hawaii is calling and I am going to put some roots down there in the near future. I miss everyone everywhere and I am sure that I will see a few of you soon at Burning Man.

1 comment:

Lisa PN said...

you are inspiring.
when i was young, someone once told me that i looked like molly ringwald. I almost died..there i was thinking i was ick, and someone told me that i looked like my idol...what a gift to me that was.

if you ever make it to Toronto, say hello and i will introduce you to Lindy, a 6'7 Icelandic Angel Music Maker...the two of you might be long lost brothers..really...don't doubt it.

be well, and enjoy the world. it is truly magical isn't it?

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com