Thursday, March 15, 2007

Before You Come to India Learn Russian

Being India I have only one major regret. I wish that I had learned the Russian language I could also say German, but most of the Germans know how to speak English while the Russians usually just know a choice phrases such as "You like Trance Music", "We are having a trance Party", and "Do you want a drink?". I seriously would have had a few possible Russian romances at this point, but I have no regrets about it. Language certainly plays a factor in our interactions, but it is quite fun to have a bit of physical attraction and not have any small talk because they can't speak your language. I just do my best to let the energy speak on my behalf.

A really great show would be putting my on dates with women who don't speak english and watching them trying to figure out what they hell I am doing. Most of the time I don't even know I just let it happen. I also had an odd epiphany which is somehow it is easier to just have sex with a girl instead of asking if you can hold her hand. Holding someone's hand can be alot more intimate then sex. Not that I comparing handing holding to sex, but somehow people skip over to many steps and shaking hands has become sex and sex has become hugging. I am not sure if that makes any sense, but it just seems to ring true in my observations of people's fear of actual emotions. The moral of the story is that learning Russian is great, but learning love is probably alot better.

1 comment:

one L said...

you were in my dream the other night. i can't really remember what happened until you showed up. walking down a flight of stairs in a shower of light. then suddenly, it was one of those dance parties where everyone is packed right to the walls and so happy, jumping up and down. there was a man on your shoulders. he raised a lighter to the fire detectors and water showered down on all of us on your cue. we all raised our hands in the air and sang praise God, praise God, praise God.

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com