Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It is All Inside

I don't know what I am doing and I have not fully realized who I am and I still get caught up in things that don't matter and sometimes I lose sight of the most important things, but I continue to catch myself doing it and make changes in a more immediate fashion. I am not enlightened merely another human trying to remember his soul. I am immensely happy and though not easily angered or annoyed I have my moments. I try to stay connected to my breath and all the amazing things that exist in the current moment.

I am on quest to be the impossible dream and I am here to play it out all the way. I recently had the pleasure of seeing Amma again and sometimes by seeing such a remarkable individual we are inspired in ways we don't understand and sometimes it is subtle and sometimes it is more dramatic, but either is significant. I know that if I want to see a change in the world it truly needs to start by me going deeper inside of myself on a regular basis and participating in things that bring about a stronger sense of fullfillment. Life is too short not to pursue what exists inside of ourselves. Nobody can offer me utopia unless we find it inside of ourselves. Yet, seeing it reflected in another person makes it easier to find it within.

No comments:

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com