Thursday, February 05, 2009

Screw Kellogs CornFlakes and Their Endorsements

I want to take this moment to say that many potheads probably eat crappy cereal such as Kellogs cornflakes and if they are so committed to a drug free policy why don't they start drug testing their employees for legal and illegal drugs. I know that many Americans would be disappointed if the wonderfully wholesome people at Kellogs (very sarcastic here) did not take a stand against pot. Drinking alchool and being alchoolic is fine but don't smoke pot. What a joke I the hyprocritical nature of such a drug using nation take a stand against Phelps for smoking pot is a giant hoax of a moral high ground that none of these people. I don't take any legal or illegal drugs (with the exception of some cappucino coconut ice cream) and in no way shape or form am I disappointed with this young man smoking pot. Heck in San Francisco it is legal why not condemn super bowls champs for drinking champagne after winning. They are sending such a bad message to young kids everywhere. This stigma on Pot has to got go at least if the people taking a stand against him were not hard drinking pill poppers they might actually have some credibility. I say Phelps lets the growing Pot and Hemp industry sponsor him instead of a highly processed and mildly toxic low grade cereal company.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

my grandma in Iowa eats Kelloggs cornflakes and she is scared of pot. she doesn't know what "organic" food means, but she's still great...it's just a generational/geographical thing of trusting the media and not questioning.

i don't think kelloggs really thinks pot is bad...but they are scared cause my grandma and the mainstream media thinks it's bad, so they gotta do whatever makes/saves money.

but grandma sure gives lotsa love, so oh well for her completely different values and opinions...

Anonymous said...

I totally agree I have always loved the name katie. My first crush in Kindegarten was a Katie.

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com