Thursday, November 29, 2007

I remember Way Back When

I remember nights in LBI during my summers before school. I remember living in 720 Arch street and then moving across the street. I remember how leaving Ann Arbor was one of the toughest things I ever did. I remember coming to NYC and I didn't know anyone or at least I dodn't know how to find anyone that I knew. I remember how my earliest signs were much smaller and made from cardboard. I remember when it seemed to many people that I was a student at SVA in New York. I remember that feeling of getting off the plane for the first time when I got to Key West knowing that this place would change my life. I remember driving by the world trade center the night before it went down wondering what would happen if it fell down. I remember a few days later when I did my first healing on a friend of mine in her car outside of my parents house.

I remember listening to Jimmy Buffet play the song "There are places I remember". I remember so many random beautiful faces that I have crossed paths with no matter how briefly and how important these people have and will always be in my life. I remember getting picked on in elementary school and being a huge fan of Guns and Roses and Skid ROw. I remember running into the lead singer of Skid Row years later on my way to meet up with a girl named Brittany who became my first girlfriend that I dated on and off again for a solid year.

There are so many amazing people that I have come into my life and are still coming into my life and I am thankful for them all.

No comments:

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com