Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Stock Market Will Crash

I know this is really weird thing to blog about, but I can't help it. I was meditating and I got this strong feeling that the Dow Jones and the rest of the market was going to a major turn towards the downside in the next 6-12 months and continue downward for a while. I am sure some expert out there might think the same thing, but my opinion is merely based on a feeling. I would say there would be a 40-45% correction within 2 years time or less. I would put my money if I had any in precious metals, overseas markets and real estate (when paper is not worth anything land still has value).

Someday somebody will find this and say holy shit and it will have slipped my mind that I even wrote this, but we are due for so major changes in this world and the stock market crashing will be an outward indicator of this change. We are a very over extended nation and we need to collectively self reflect a bit more and see what really matters and what we need and what we don't need. A stock market crash will certainly trigger that for many people. I recommend that you meditate on this idea and see what comes thru for you, but this is what I got while meditating yesterday.

much love and evolution,
Te'DeVan

No comments:

Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com